Hello, everyone.
I am Yuko Abe, the Founder of GÉNMÁN Plasma Healing Method.
Thank you for visiting my lazy Brain Tumor Diary...
Thank you for visiting my lazy Brain Tumor Diary...
Happy New Year to you!
I went to see a new neurosurgeon on February 4th 2019, as the last one was transferred to another hospital.
Well, the day, February 4th 2019, when I went to see him was The World Cancer Day coincidentally...LOL
I kept cancelling the appointment twice and I was finally able to see him on February 4th 2019.
I did NOT know about The World Cancer Day until I found a post about it on Facebook on
February 4th 2019.
However, BEFORE I would TALK about the NEW NEUROSURGEON,
I would TALK about the medical advice from the PREVIOUS NEUROSURGEON and the CONVERSATION between US in 2018.
The ex-neurosurgeon of mine:
"If I compare the MRI pictures which were taken from 2014 to 2018, your tumor LOOKS getting smaller.
Although the brain tumor would NEVER get smaller.
Your tumor LOOKS getting smaller every year,
just because the tumor was scanned from the ANGLE which would look smaller.
So According to HIS THEORY, the MRI engineer scanned my pituitary tumor from the angle which looks smaller bit by bit every year... LOL
If his theory would be correct, the all MRI engineers' techniques at the hospital were super !!
The 1st reason why I did not change the neurosurgeon at the hospital is
because he found out the tumor touches the optical nerve a bit which is very dangerous,
and I could find it in the MRI pictures.
I do NOT want to lose my eyesight.
So I have to watch carefully at least untill we can find a space between the tumor and the optical nerve.
However, I am not planning to have a tumor removal surgery.
(I trust GÉNMÁN Plasma which always work with me, and protect me, and
GÉNMÁN Plasma Healing Method.)
The 2nd reason is he was diagnosing from the different aspects from the last two neurosurgeons.
In my opinion, to look one thing from the different directions is very important.
The 3rd reason is I see him only twice a year. LOL
Then, luckily(for me LOL), he was transferred to another hospital...LOL
He was my neurosurgeon only for one year... LOL
For me to have him as my neurosurgeon for one year was ENOUGH! LOL
If he was going to be my neurosurgeon f or more than two years, I was going to claim to the hospital to change him to a new one...
By the way,
when he told me he would be transferred, he gave me several options:
1)"You could come to the hospital which I would be transferred."(LMAO)
2)"If you have a specific hospital you would like to go, I would write a letter to a neurosurgeon at the hospital."
3)"You would have a new neurosurgeon here."
Of cours, I have chosen #3. (・∀・)b LOL
However, about the diagnosis from the new neurosurgeon, and the conversation between us on February 4th 2019:
The new neurosurgeon compared the MRI picture of the pituitary tumor which was taken in 2014 with
the one taken in 2018.
He said surprisingly,
"The tumor is definitely getting smaller!"
"I cannot figure out the reason why it is happening, although it is definitely getting smaller!"
As the last neurosurgeon was keeping telling me that how the tumor looks would depend on from which angle the tumor would be scanned by the MRI scanner,
I asked him
"Does it look smaller because of the angle? "
He said,
"No. It is definitely getting smaller."
"The tumor which was scanned in 2014 was very fat. On the other hand, the one which was scanned in 2018 is much smarter."
Although he did NOT check if the tumor touches on the optical nerve.
That is why I had the previous one for one year.
If I have an MRI test next time, I am going to ask the new neurosurgeon, if the tumor touches on the optical nerve.
That is very important point.
By the way, I do NOT fight with the tumor, and
I am NOT a good friend with it either.
If you fight with it,
it would definitely fight against you.
If you need my help, please contact me via email.
All sessions are by BOOKING
I could give you distance sessions from Kyoto, Japan in office hours in Japan time.
Please refer below:
By the way, probably as I have already mentioned before, I am NOT on a special diet for the tumor.
I even eat starch, like rice or bread.
I even eat sugar and protein.
Although I do not eat much cakes or any other sweets, or junk food (I sometimes eat them. If I eat them, I eat them a lot, and then, I would not eat them for a while... ). I try to avoid processed food, either.
I do not eat much beef. I mostly eat fish, / pork, / chicken.
I know many people who have cancer/tumor try to avoid protein and fat of animals, although I eat chicken, / pork, / fish very often,
as my body needs them.
I also eat raw vegetables, and raw fish,
although if I feel my body need warmth,
I would avoid them
to keep the body warm.
As far as I am concerned,
I keep the body warm to promote detoxification.
In my opinion, Japanese people's bodies are easy to get cold,
compared to Western people's.
So as far as I am concerned, I try to keep myself warm.
(Basically, I eat almost anything...)
I know some Japanese people try to keep themselves cold.
That is ok, as they do what they believe which is good for them.
The reason why I eat almost anything is,
stress is bad for me.
Another reason is
I would like to give good / balanced nutrition to the good cells to keep the body in good condition.
(Although I am NOT recommending my diet to anyone.)
One more reason is, as I believe Detoxification therapy of GÉNMÁN Plasma Healing Method detoxes inside of the body,
so I enjoy making and having good food :)
NOTE:
If you have tumor, / cancer, please follow your doctor’s advice on diet.
Please do NOT copy my diet.
I am NOT suggesting what I eat to those people who have tumor, or cancer, or anyone.
However, the other day, I made Ókónómí-yákí / Japanese savory pancake.
I prefer the Kánsáí style / Western Japan style, as I am from Kyoto where is located in the Kánsáí / Western Japan area.
![]() |
| Kansai Style Okonomi-yaki |
It's very popular among Japanese and I love it too.
I often make it for dinner.
I heard that for those people from Kántô / Eastern Japan area, Ókónómí-yákí / Japanese savory pancake is not a meal for them. It is just a snack...
Although we eat it as lunch or dinner in Kánsáí / Western Japan area... LOL
The ingredients:
・wheat flour
・Dáshí stock soup
・cabbage
・egg
・pork, or beef, or seafood
・Ténkású / small pieces of deep-fried dough produced during cooking Tempura, etc.
The toppings:
・Ókónómí-yákí sauce
・Kátsúó-búshí / dried bonito flakes
・Áó-nórí / dried green lavers,etc..
I always make extra ones, and I keep them in the freezer. LOL
I fix them on the frying pan...LOL
I would see you after the next MRI test.
Till then, please take care of yourself.
(*°︶°*)ノ"❁.*・゚
(*°︶°*)ノ"❁.*・゚
Happy Healing, Happy GÉNMÁN ☺
Rev. Yuko Abe ☺
・The founder of GÉNMÁN Plasma Healing Method
・Manager of the International Public Relations of Earth Garden Áíchí.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 GÉNMÁN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited
Right to Copy the Content including Excerpting from the Content is Available for Annual License Fees of $7,500.
Contact GÉNMÁN first.
GENMAN would Advise you How to Make Payment.
このブログに記載されている内容は全て、無断引用、転載を一切お断り致します。

