I am going to have an MRI test for the pituitary tumour on the 14th March in Japan time.
I hope GÉNMÁN Energy has already eliminated the tumour from the pituitary gland...
If I failed to make fine enough the particle of GÉNMÁN Energy to delete the tumour, I would make the particle of GÉNMÁN Energy much finer by the next appointment.
I would let you know the result of the test on this website, DIARY of GÉNMÁN ENERGY HEALING in Kyoto.
By the way, probably as I have already mentioned before, I am not on special diet for the tumour.
I even eat starch, like rice or bread, and also, sugar, and protein. Although I do not eat much cake, or snacks. I try to avoid processed food, either.
I do not eat much beef, either. I mostly eat fish, / pork, / chicken. I eat soybean, as well, although I do not eat it everyday, except fermented one. So I eat Miso soup everyday.
Also as I believe warmth is very important, I try to keep myself warm to promote detoxification. However, I try to eat more Yang food than Yin food.
White rice is Yin food, although in Eastern philosophy, it is believed that if you fry or cook over heat(fire), the Yin food would turn to be Yang food.
I am lucky that I love fried rice :)
Although balance is important, at least I believe so. So I eat Yin food as well a little. I have bad circulation, I try NOT to eat a lot of Yin food, although.
Thanks of GÉNMÁN Energy, I have good circulation now. I give GÉNMÁN Energy healing treatment on myself everyday.
As I cooked Fried Curry Rice with Sunny Side Up a few days ago for dinner, I would show you the photograph. I hope you like it.
NOTE:
If you have tumour, please follow your doctor’s advice on diet.
I am NOT suggesting what I eat to those people who have tumour.
| Fried Curry Rice |
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.
Happy Healing, Happy GÉNMÁN,
Rev. Ábé, Yūko☺
COPYRIGHT © GENMAN 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited
Right to Copy the Content including Excerpting from the Content is Available for Annual License Fees of $7,500.
Contact GENMAN first.
GENMAN would Advise you How to Make Payment.