I was featured in the U.K. based internet journal called, Fountain International Magazine, March / Spring- 2015 Edition.
You could find my article at the page 31.
|
|
The editor of the journal e-mailed me to ask me if it would be ok for me if she would put my article in the journal. She has found my article on my old website last year, 2014.
You could know how I had obtained the Finest-Particle Healing Energy in the WHITE WORLD(There is NO PAIN in the White World) by reading the article, My Story of Near Death Experience. (My re-Birthday.)
It is my10th Anniversary since I have come back to This World.
The journal was release on my mom’s Birthday coincidentally. It was a really good Birthday present for my mom. She was very happy with it.
I am planning to write the vol.2 to talk about the White Energy in the future. I still do not know when I would do…
As most people on This Planet believe Reiki hands-on healing method is the only a hands-on healing method,
I introduced herself as a Reiki therapist, although she offers the Finest-Particle Healing Energy ONLY.
She is also a traditional Japanese Reiki therapist as well, although I am NOT offering Reiki energy. ( I am NOT fighting with Reiki practitioners at all. )
I hope you would enjoy my article, “My Story of Near Death Experience” (My re-Birthday)
If you have experienced Near Death Experience or Out of Body Experience, please share with me.
Thank you for reading.
Happy Healing, Happy GENMAN,
Yuko GÉNMÁN Abe☺
COPYRIGHT © GENMAN 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited
Right to Copy the Content including Excerpting from the Content is Available for Annual License Fees of $7,500.
Contact GENMAN first.
GENMAN would Advise you How to Make Payment.
このブログに記載されている内容は全て、無断引用、転載を一切お断り致します。

