2015年9月5日土曜日

finally Found the time to give DETOXIFICATION Session on myself.

GENMAN with a wild pelican on Kangaroo Island, S.A.,  Australia



I was giving myself DETOXIFICATION THERAPY  with the Finest Particle Healing Energy.

In a few seconds, I started to feel itchy in my eyes. Tears were running...  (It was a while since I gave myself a DETOXIFICATION Session last time.)

I thought, "How much do I have poison in my body...?"  LOL
(I have atopic dermatitis.)

In a few minutes, I started to feel very warm Finest Particle Healing Energy was running in my body(I am kind of sensitive to energy.  I assume Most people do not feel it. )

I was closing my eyes, and I was able to see red purple world, and fine particle energy was spinning in counter clockwise during the session.(A little bit of rough particle energy was also existed in it.) And below the Finest one, Very Rough Particle Energy was spinning in the same direction.  And later, I thought the middle or above part of the energy was spinning in the clockwise.  I tried to check if it was really clockwise, although it was NOT very successful.

Itchiness and tears had not stopped yet at this point.
As I did NOT give myself Energy DETOXIFICATION THERAPY for a long time, I assume a lot  of poison(Probably Food additives / shampoo additives etc.) was in my body.

After the 30-minute Energy DETOXIFICATION Session, I did NOT feel itchy in my eyes anymore. And tears had stopped.

I have to find out some time to give myself Energy DETOXIFICATION Session everyday.

Shiso Flowers / Beef steak leaf's flower.  The leaves are anti-allergy.

Thank you for reading.



Happy Healing, Happy GENMAN,

Ábé, GENMAN☺

 COPYRIGHT © GENMAN 2015  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited

Right to Copy the Content including Excerpting from the Content   is Available for  Annual  License Fees of $7,500.
Contact GENMAN first.  
GENMAN would Advise you How to Make Payment.


このブログに記載されている内容は全て、無断引用、転載を一切お断り致します。